Check the current Walmart online Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- Great Value Stuffed Shells Ready Meal only $5.48
- Great Value Fajitas Sheet Pan Meal only $8.97
- Sam's Choice Italia Spaghetti only $1.38
- Naked Juice 4 Pack only $6.48
- Great Value Sausage Patties or Links only $2.50
- Great Value Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl only $2.00
- Kraft Barbecue Sauce only $1.98
- Kraft Single American Cheese only $3.67
- Bush's Best Baked Beans only $1.98
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers only $3.38
- Dorito Nachos Cheese Chips XXL only $2.50
- Hello Bello Organic Multivitamins only $9.88
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Walmart Weekly Ads online.
Check the current Walmart Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
Browsing the weekly flyers of Walmart has never been easier. Now, you can find all the weekly sales and ads in one place! Check it out and save hundreds of dollars!
Walmart - The history
Walmart is an American discount department store chain established in 1962 by Sam Walton. Walton purchased a store from Luther E. Harrison in Bentonville, Arkansas in 1950, and began Walton's 5 & 10. The Walmart chain proper was started in 1962 with a single store in Rogers, extending outside Arkansas by 1968 and throughout the rest of the Southern United States by the 1980s, eventually operating a store in every state of the United States, plus its first stores in Canada, by 1995. The expansion was principally fueled by new store construction, although the chains Mohr-Value and Kuhn's Big K were also obtained. The company introduced its warehouse club chain Sam's Club in 1983 and its first Supercenter stores in 1988. As at the second decade of the 21st century, the chain had grown to over 11,000 stores in 28 countries.
Walmart acquired a technology-based, same-day and last-mile Delivery Company in Brooklyn on Sept. 29, 2017. The purchase announcement saw Walmart shares rise more than 1%. Also, On December 6, 2017, Walmart announced that it would change its corporate name to Walmart Inc. from Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. effective February 1, 2018.
In March 2018, Walmart declared that it is producing its brand of meal kits in all of its stores that are priced under Blue Apron designed to serve two people.