Check the current Rite Aid online Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- 6ft Beach Umbrella or Folding Quad Chair only $7.99
- 24in Folding Glass Bistro Table only $19.99
- Pop Up Shelter only $14.99
- Select Single Serve Candy Bars only $0.77
- Powerade or Vitaminwater 3 for only $5.00
- Select Club Size Candy Bags only $10.99
- Ice Cubes Bottle Packs 2 for only $6.00
- Wrigley's Brand Single Pack Gum 3 for only $3.33
- Cottonelle or Scott Bath Tissues only $3.99
- Duracell Batteries only $12.99
- Compeed Blister Care only $6.00
- Disposable Razors 2 for only $8.00
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Rite Aid Weekly Ads online.
Check the current Rite Aid Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
Browsing the weekly flyers of Rite Aid has never been easier. Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Check it out and save hundreds of dollars!
Rite Aid - The history
Rite Aid is the leading drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the United States. Its headquarter is located in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg.
In 1962, Rite Aid established, opening its first store called Thrift D Discount Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania. After several years of growth, Rite Aid chose its current name and debuted as a public company in 1968. As of 2017, Rite Aid was publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Its main competitors are CVS and Walgreens. In late 2015, Walgreens announced that it would obtain Rite Aid for $9.4 billion pending approval. However, on June 29, 2017, over the fear of antitrust regulations, Walgreens Boots Alliance announced it would buy roughly half of Rite Aid's stores for $5.18 billion. On September 19, 2017, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) approved a fourth deal agreement to purchase Rite Aid with 1,932 stores for $4.38 billion total.