Check the current Walgreens online Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- Boost Nutritional Drink 4 for only $7.99
- Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color only $4.99
- Centrum Multivitamins and Supplements 50% OFF!
- Crayola Art Supplies 2 for only $5.00
- Elmer's Glue and Glue Sticks only $0.99
- Duracell Batteries only $7.99
- Pens or Pencils 2 for only $6.00
- Angel Soft Bath Tissues only $2.99
- Palmolive Dish Liquid only $0.99
- Greenies Dental Dog Treats only $14.99
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil only $2.99
- Persil Laundry Detergent only $3.99
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Walgreens Weekly Ads online.
Check the current Walgreens Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
Browsing the weekly flyers of Walgreens has never been easier. Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Check it out and save hundreds of dollars!
Walgreens - The history
In 1901, Walgreens was founded in Chicago, Illinois. Charles R. Walgreen, a Galesburg native, owned the store. That was following the establishment of a drug store on Cottage Grove and Bowen Ave. corner in Chicago. As at 1913, Walgreens had expanded to four stores. In 1915 a fifth store was opened with an addition of four more stores in 1916. As at 1919, Walgreens had twenty stores and achieved immense success in the 1920s.
In addition to having 397 stores by 1930, the annual sales of the company had increased to about four million dollars. The store development was accounted for by the sale of alcohol, mostly whiskey. The company was not much affected by the crash of the stock market in 1929, and ultimately the Great Depression. As at 1933, the company operated about 601 stores spread across thirty states. The company also expanded significantly in the 21st century. The latest development was the acquisition of Kerr Drug on September 10, 2013.