Check the current Safeway online Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- Large Hass Avocado 3 for only $5.00
- Premium Red or Green Seedless Grapes only $1.68
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Top Round London Broil or Chuck Steak only $2.99
- Fosters Farm Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast only $5.99
- Open Nature Lambo Loin Chops only $6.99
- Jumbo cooked Shrimps only $1.00
- Fresh Tilapia Fillets only $5.99
- Nathan's Beef Franks only $2.99
- Uncle Harry's Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream Cake only $17.99
- 16-Piece Fried Chicken Bucket only $14.99
- Sparkling Ice or Vitaminwater 10 for only $10.00
- Signature Select Party Cups only $5.00
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Safeway Weekly Ads online.
Check the current Safeway Weekly Ad and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
Browsing the weekly flyers of Safeway has never been easier. Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Check it out and save hundreds of dollars!
Safeway - The history
Safeway was established in 1915 by M.B. Skaggs when he bought the tiny grocery store from his father. M.B. was an ambitious young man in the small Idaho town of American Falls and his business strategy to give his customers value and to expand his business by keeping a narrow profit margin made the business a success. He opened 428 Skaggs stores in 10 states by 1926. M.B. almost doubled the size of the business that year when he merged his company with 322 Safeway (formerly Selig) stores and incorporated as Safeway, Inc. Two years later M.B. listed Safeway on the New York Stock Exchange. M.B. did not let the difficulties of the Great Depression dilute his pioneering focus on value for customers. In the 1930s Safeway introduced produce pricing by the pound, adding “sell by” dates on perishables to assure freshness, nutritional labeling, even some of the first parking lots.
M.B. Skagg’s value vision still drives Safeway, though on a dramatically more extensive scale. In January 2015, our parent company, AB Acquisition LLC, and Safeway completed a merger that created one of the largest food and drug retailers in the country, with over 2,200 stores in 33 states and the District of Columbia, and employing approximately 265,000 people. With Safeway stores in 19 states, our Safeway teams are proud to carry on the tradition that M.B. Skaggs began nearly 100 years ago in that small Idaho town.